A Wide Variety of Financial Management Solutions
To plan your company's long-term strategy and make sound decisions, you need accurate, easy-to-obtain information about the state of your business. Your financial management system needs to reach from one end of your company to the other to provide a total view of your business. That's where Consul-tech comes in.
Our financial management solutions were designed for the special needs of manufacturers. They integrate seamlessly with manufacturing and distribution modules, as well as HR, payroll, CRM, and more. These ERP solutions are powerful, scalable, flexible, and affordable - perfect for midsized businesses. You'll easily generate solid, accurate financial reports and benefit from at-a-glance business intelligence with detailed drill-down for deeper analysis. Areas of focus include:
- Planning and Scheduling
- Quality Control and Regulatory
- Sales and Marketing/Customer Relationship Management
A Foundation for the Future
Building lasting, profitable relationships with customers and partners is the goal. However, gaining the insight to manage for stronger customer satisfaction and higher sales revenue can be challenging. How effective is your company's marketing? Do you know what types of marketing campaigns generate the best sales leads? Are you aware of how can you help sales close more deals? Do you know which sales reps, sales activities, and territories are producing the most for your business?
CRM solutions enable companies to share key customer account information across sales, marketing, and customer service. This improves the customer's buying experience and empowers your sales, marketing, and customer service staff to become more effective. Our CRM solutions will enable you to:
- Give sales reps access to complete customer information, including order histories, support status and resolutions, and more.
- Analyze your sales pipeline, from incoming leads to close ratios.
- Determine what marketing tactics produce the largest amount of qualified leads.
- Calculate the return on marketing investment.
- Provide your customer support team with access to instant, real-time information about the status of orders, inventory, and more to provide your customers with informed service.